Lookup Scores from Second Table

Hello All,

I am trying to build an app that will calculate a score based on a number of criteria and then lookup that score in my Grading Table to tell me the grade and rank (rounding up the score to the nearest one in the grade table). I have the first part figured out (calculate the score) but can’t figure out how to have Knack take that score and look up the grade and the rank in another table.

Example: I calculate a score of 4.23 based on a set of criteria. Then I would like it to look at my “Grade” table (where I list out the grades and ranks at various scores) and have it tell me that at a 4.23, the grade is an A- and the rank is a 32 (based on a rounded up score of 4.3).

Any thoughts on how I can get this lookup feature to work?

Thanks!

Brett

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your question on how to build this out within your app!

Our support team would love to help you with this workflow and would love to take a look at your current setup to get a better idea of how you can accomplish this.

Please consider reaching out to them via the chat widget in the Builder or by submitting this form if you don’t get the answers you need here.

Have a great rest of your week! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Les. I sent this over last week to the support team but never heard back. Any other thoughts as I am still stuck on this. Thanks!

@bholcomb Thank you for sharing that, and I apologize that no one has responded to you. We definitely never intend to let a ticket sit without a reply that long at all!

I have found your ticket that was submitted on August 3rd and have asked our support team to prioritize helping you with this today. Again, we’re very sorry that this ticket wasn’t responded to in a timely manner at all. I’ve brought awareness of this problem to our team and this instance will help us going forward to find holes in our ticketing process that prevent us from providing the best support that we can.

1 Like