Looking for Nir Tzur

Hi Nir,
How can I contact you?
Thank you and Happy holiday…
Ronen Regev

@Ronen - you can send a direct message, use search and change to user and search for the individual then send them a message.

1 Like

Hey @Ronen , just saw this message.

How can I help?

Thanks
Nir

1 Like

Hi @Nir,

I Have a table with a Total line for part of the fields. I need the total of all the records, but the total line actually shows a sub-total of the max. 100 showed records.

I read here that there is a workaround by adding a link to a page with a URL that looks like that (example): Knack

I have 2 questions:

1. Is there a more straight forward option?
  2. I can’t find the “View_ID” (view_20 in the example). I tried to use your app but it didn’t map the views. my app ID is 6007f6700d2b4e001baf881b

Thank you so much for your good will…
Ronen Regev

Hey Ronen,

As for the total line for all records. If I understand your question correctly, I would add an associated record that connects to all records, and place a summary field in that single record. Then, instead of letting Knack calculate the sum of all records on screen, I would show the total from the summary record. So for example, if you have a list of purchases associated with a single user, you place a summary field of all purchases amount into the user record, and show that user summary on screen.

As for view_20, I was able to search for this view in Find, and see its definition, see screenshot below. Did you use the search option to find it or just tried to navigate to that view?

Thanks

Nir