I can't seem to get the validation working correctly on a file field.
I have two fields:
1. a written which should only accept the field type .doc or .docx
2. A video field I am trying to restrict the values to .mp4 / .mov / .avi
When using multiple file type validations or multiple whens they seem to cancel each other out.
I have tried adding the validation "file type is"
1. doc - This rejects anything that does not start as doc but it also accepts docy
2. [doc] - this works for .doc but nothing else
3. docx? - this does not work at all
4. [doc]x? - this does not work at all
5. doc|docx - this does not work at all
6. /doc|docx/ - this does not work at all
7. docx?$ - - this does not work at all
I have not event tried the video field since I can't get the document field to validate correctly. Any tips for regex in knack?
Edit: I wrote "file type is not" instead of "file type is"