Apps down

Is anyone experiencing issues accessing your apps?
All of our apps are down right now and status page indicates everything is ok?

At the moment our apps are working fine, but the BUILDER IS OFFLINE!

In our case the builder is online but none of our apps are working… apps are not loading.

Hi, @EduardoLei90854!

I’m sorry that you are experiencing issues with accessing your apps. We would like to help you get this issue resolved quickly, however, that cannot be done here in the public forum since we will need details of your app(s) and/or account.

If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team so that they can get this issue addressed and resolved for you as quickly as possible. If you have already reached out to support, please let me know if you’re still waiting for a response and I will work on making sure one of our support team members takes on your issue urgently. Sharing your ticket number will suffice in that case.

If I don’t see a response to this, I will assume the issue you were facing has been taken care of.

Have a great rest of your week, and welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

Hi, @W3Agro!

I apologize that you were unable to access the Builder earlier today, and we would like to help you with this is you’re still facing the issue.

Please let me know if you have already reached out to support and are waiting for a response. You can share the ticket number here, and I will make sure that someone helps you urgently.

If I don’t see a response from you here, I will assume that you are now able to access the Builder.

Have a great rest of you week! :slight_smile:

Les, thanks for your attention. But today, about 2 hours after our post, the builder came back ok. Our team was undergoing internal training during the period when the builder was offline and there was no need to open a ticket.

1 Like

Thank you for the update!

I’m glad the Builder is back up and running for you, but I do apologize for it being down for 2 hours as that is not the experience we want any of customers to have.

Our team would be happy to investigate the cause of the issue you experienced, even though it’s no longer ongoing. We’ll look into it to see if there was a specific trigger and explore potential solutions to prevent it from happening again in the future.

If you have the time, please consider reaching out to the support team with details of the date/time this occurred and the app(s) that were affected. They will be happy to look into this for you!

Have a great rest of your week, and happy Knacking!