Address Autocomplete / Validation

As a live app user, I want to my address fields to autocomplete when I am filling out a form, so that my data entry process is faster/easier, and so that I can ensure that my addresses are accurate/validated.

Does anyone know if you can isolate the country of address search? Why search the globe when it's just your region?

Any idea?

Solved....

I agree with @alister Oates

But we have it now, so great. However, I get odd vertical pagination as attached, and I can't see any CSS messing with it.

Any ideas?

We’re excited to announce the new Address Autocomplete feature! Address Autocomplete uses Google’s autocomplete functionality to provide suggested addresses nearest to you as you type. This is enabled by default for address fields and can be disabled by unchecking the “Address Autocomplete” checkbox from the address field’s settings.

Once enabled, this is available:

• when adding or editing records in the Builder or Live App
  • and on the search on a Map view.

This is available for U.S., International, and International (with Country) formats. It is not available with the Latitude/Longitude Input type.

Update on Nov. 15th, 2018: This is now disabled by default for address fields and can be enabled by checking the “Address Autocomplete” checkbox from the address field’s settings. It is a feature available on the Pro and above plans.

A feature that should have been implemented months ago....