Add Page Break to use in the "print link"

In order to obtain a better "print" page it should be possible add a page break in the Interface-View working space.

For instance very often I have some charts or maps splitted in two pages (a piece in one page and the rest in the other page); and this is no good for the appearance of the printed page.

I also need this feature!! Would be extremely useful.

This is very handy if you want to force a page break on a printed Page from Knack
Just add a rich text view where you need the break and add this to html view.
<p style="page-break-after: always;text-align: center; font-weight: bold;">Page break below this line - Details Printed on Next Page(s)
</p>
It works in chrome and safari.
Reference from https://www.buildableweb.com/how-to-add-page-breaks-to-html-in-articles

366982653752, I use 8947499407' solution as well in a Rich Text box. But I use a non-breaking space, like so:

It works really well... However, be aware there is a known printing bug with Firefox. If it's not working, try a different browser to see if you get different results.

You can use the following code to add a line break after each record in a list view, when printing from the browser. Replace ## with the list view #.

Note: If you have custom Javascript/CSS related to list views, this can prevent this code from working.

Knack Standard Theme
@media print {
#view_## .columns {display: block;}
#view_## .kn-list-item-container {display: block; page-break-after:always;}
}

Legacy: Classic Theme

@media print {
#view_## .kn-list-item-container {page-break-after:always;}
}

I've tried everything to get a consistent page break between list views. The first two pages seem to work with adding page-break-before by either Title, H1, making the page break a field. Then it goes to hell. A simple "Add Page Break" option to the Title/Instructions "Special" fields would be extremely helpful. If anyone has figured this out, please share! 

Particularly when grouping for PDF or print output, a page break at each group would make sense.  I understand doing it to the CSV output would be tricky and not very practical.

Trying to get a page break for printing as well.

I'm using the new Knack theme and trying to get a list view to break to a new page after each list item, when printed. Seems like it should work but it doesn't. Anyone have any ideas? This is the code I'm using:

@media print{
.kn-list-item-container{
page-break-after: always !important;
}
}

Brad,

Do you have a nifty solution for page breaking grouped tables when printing?

@Brad I must be a little dense today.... I can't seem to make it work.

To accomplish a page break for printing, I wrap the view heading with a div element containing a CSS page break.

1. Edit the view you want to appear at the top of a page.
  2. Edit the heading of the view and add this code, changing the title text:

<div style="page-break-before: always;">TITLE</div>

Brad

Very much needed!!!

+1

Huge issue for me!

Need it.

PLEASE

yes

Yes Please.

As a Builder, I would like a way to define the page breaks on a page. This would allow me to have better control of my page layouts when displayed in the Live App or for printing.

Currently a Rich Text view can be used but that requires a lot of repetition over many pages and doesn't allow sufficient page break control that I'd like.