I currently have:
- A form within my app that creates a new record.
- The form has 5 fields.
- An email is sent immediately after the form is submitted with a summary of the submission.
What I need help with:
- Each time a form is submitted, I'd like the value of a specific field (let's call it "Field 6") for that new record, which is not on the form itself, to be saved as variable "XYZ".
- Ideally, I do not want Field 6 to be visible at all on the form. If Field 6 does need to be visible on the form, I don't want the user to be able to edit the value to anything other than variable "XYZ."
- Lastly, I need to make sure that Field 6 does show up in the email summary.