Replace the Sign Up Text in Registration Views

The following snippet will replace the 'Sign Up' text in a registration view with your own text:

/* Replace .view_8  with your own View ID or replace it with .any to target ALL registration forms. */

$(document).on(‘knack-view-render.view_8’, function (event, view, data) {

$('div.kn-register .view-header h2').text('Register Here');

});

I tried this CSS on my app and it's not working. Has it been updated again?

Another update the CSS has been modified so this should now be: 

/* Replace .view_384 with your own View ID or replace it with .any to target ALL registration forms. */

$(document).on('knack-view-render.view_384', function (event, view, data) {

$('div.kn-login-form .register .button').text('Register');

});

For future reference, this post: https://support.knack.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/220703988-Redirecting-the-Sign-Up-link-on-a-login-form-  shows you how to change the URL of these registration links

Sure James - The password page doesn't have a specific view ID so we need to use the '.any' event. We also want to target the #knack-reset-pass form instead:

$(document).on('knack-view-render.any', function (event, view, data) {
$('div#knack-reset-pass .view-header h2').text('Set your own Password Here');

});

Hey Nicolas — Can this be done to replace the text on the password reset page as well?

Hi Stevan,

You could do this with some CSS. Assuming the 'Employee' sign-up link is the SECOND link listed:

a.register:nth-child(2) {
    display:none;
    }

You can target specific links by specifying the child number.

Hope this helps!

Hi Nicolas, 

I have several types of users  both internal and external. Some of my pages are accessible to both user profiles.

I would like to remove "sign up as an employee" from all login forms and keep only "sign up as a customer". Any way I can achieve this?