PDF print function

I have an issue when printing to PDF, some of the text, stacks on each other. I was wondering if I could get a fix to this

Personally I’ve never had this particular issue. Just a wild stab in the dark but is your app set to “Max” width rather than “Full” width. If not, I’d raise it with support in the fist instance so they can investigate :+1:

1 Like

Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your issue here!

There is a current bug with print previews showing Grid view headers overlapping with the text below them. This could be what you’re experiencing, and as Carl shared, I suggest reaching out to the support team as there may be a workaround for your specific issue.

You can reach out to the support team via the chat widget in the Builder or by submitting this form. They will be happy to help!

Happy Knacking :slight_smile:

It’s “full width”. Yes, the grid view headers are overlapping. I thought it was just Chrome, but Firefox and Edge are the same.

Hmmm…very curious, can you share a screen shot of the table. Is it just one table on one particular view or does it happen throughout the whole app?

:raised_hand:Just noticed that @Les has confirmed this is a known bug and that you should contact support :+1:

1 Like