Menu as Tabs not sticky

I am having an issue where a Menu View is not sticking to the top of the page when I have it set as a Tabbed Menu. Normally this works without any trouble but I have a specific scenario where it is not working.

I have a page with three different Menu Views. One menu for standard users, one for managers, and one for admins. I’m using page rules to hide two out of the three menus depending on the user role. Each menu is set to a tabbed menu. Whichever menu I have highest on the page will function as expected. I can click on the various buttons and the entire menu stays at the top of the page just like a tabbed menu should. However, if the user role is such that it hides the highest menu and displays either of the other two, when you click on a button the tabbed menu goes away and you have to use the crumbtrail or the navigation buttons to get back to the menu.

Anybody have an idea if this is normal and/or if there is a solution? I have zero coding ability so I would have no idea how to do this with Java or CSS.

Thanks in advance for any tips or tricks!

Hi, @John_Prescriptive.Solutions!

Thank you for sharing your issue with us! Our support team would love to assist with you this- would you mind submitting your issue to them so that we can take a deeper look into this for you? It’s possible that your issue is a platform-wide bug, but we would need to take a look at your app to get a better idea of what’s going on.

You can always submit issues/questions to our support team via the chat widget in your app’s Builder, or you can submit this Form here.

Thank you again, and have a great week! :slight_smile:

Hello,
I am having the same issue, did you ever get this resolved? If so, can you please share the solution.
Thank you

Hey Steven, No I do not have a resolution yet. My work around has been to create different pages based on the different roles so each page has only one menu. A lot of extra work that doesn’t feel necessary.