- A user will be assigned a task.
- In order to accept the task, the user must select various fields to establish the task.
- There are 3 levels to the task options.
- 1. Subject,
- 2. Concern & Problem Rating,
- 3. Resolve & Adjusted Problem Rating
Is it better to nest them as tables within tables, or options in one big sheet?
Ultimately, it may be more efficient to start with all checkboxes checked, and then remove the Subjects, Concerns, or Resolutions that are not pertinent.
Ideally, I'd like this to be within a table, however, seem to have hit a wall each time.
Thank you for your advice!